This episode of the #citizencosmos podcast features Chad Barraford A Core Dev from THORchain a decentralized cross-chain liquidity protocol that allows users to swap assets between blockchain networks. THORChain is a settlement layer that
facilitates swaps between Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB Chain, Avalanche, Cosmos Hub, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin.
- - Early AI and their uses
- - Crypto as a vehicle for furthering human rights and empowering the people.
- - A 10-hour work week
- - Problem solving in computational science.
- - The birth of THORChain from a hackathon
- - Identifying and solving hair on fire problems.
- - Unique Web3 lending
- - Shifting the Web3 lending paradigm
- - The Origins of The Twitter Spam Assassin
- - The importance of separating money from state
- - Defining a scammer in Web3
- - Challenges around scalability
- - Learning through a freedom of exploration and building on past failures
- - When does a Defi design become too dangerous?
- - The imperative of the Crypto community to explore.
- - Honesty as a lynchpin of ethical development.
- - Bare metal for security
- - Evolution of automobiles and protocols
- - Tax mistakes
If you like what we do at Citizen Cosmos:
- - Stake with Citizen Cosmos validator
- - Help support the project via Gitcoin Grants
- - Listen to the YouTube version
- - Read our blog
- - Check out our GitHub
- - Join our Telegram
- - Follow us on Twitter
- - Sign up to the RSS feed