This episode of the #citizencosmos podcast features Gregory Markou, AKA GregTheGreek, ex Eth core dev and co-founder and CPO at ChainSafe a blockchain R&D firm, specializing in protocol engineering, cross-chain interoperability & web3 gaming
On their website ChinSafe claims that their mission is to enable the world's systems to run on decentralized infrastructure.
We spoke to Greg about Chainsafe and:
- - The importance of product development strategy
- - Gaming
- - The importance of self care
- - Visions of the future for the interchain
- - The journey from traditional education to being a founder in Web3
- - Traditional banking's failures as a catalyst for adoption
- - Bias and objectivity in Education
- - Knowing when to hand over the reigns of power
- - What does Web3 mean to Greg and ChainSafe
- - Is there enough product development in blockchain
- - Providing the tools for the next generation of devs
- - What is missing in Web3?
- - How free should the free market be?
- - Goerli ETH and moral quandaries.
- - Challenges for Testnets
- - Opinions on Governance and multisigs
If you like what we do at Citizen Cosmos:
- - Stake with Citizen Cosmos validator
- - Help support the project via Gitcoin Grants
- - Listen to the YouTube version
- - Read our blog
- - Check out our GitHub
- - Join our Telegram
- - Follow us on Twitter
- - Sign up to the RSS feed