This episode of the #citizencosmos podcast features Chris Castig, author of The Decentralized Generation: Seven lessons for staying digitally literate in a Web3 era and Co- Founder of Console.xyz, an open source web3 crypto chat built with Ethereum.
According to their website, access to Console comes with a suite of tools to grow your community, empower your most dedicated members, co-own assets, create events, docs, roles, token-gated channels and more.
We spoke to Chris Castig about Console, and:
- The definition of a bad or malicious bot
- Should bots or will bots have a measure of personal rights in the future?
- How Craig plans to remove bad bots from the space
- Humans can also be bots
- The dangers of taking too much or the wrong funding
- Working too long without a customer
- The Golden Billion and how their wants are overrepresented
- Onboarding new users
- Product Market Fit
- Digital Identity
If you like what we do at Citizen Cosmos:
- Stake with Citizen Cosmos validator
- Help support the project via Gitcoin Grants
- Listen to the YouTube version
- Read our blog
- Check out our GitHub
- Join our Telegram
- Follow us on Twitter
- Sign up to the RSS feed