In this episode, we talk to Dan Edlebeck, cofounder of Exidio. Building a decentralized VPN solution as part of the Sentinel ecosystem.
Exidio is building decentralized and distributed networking solutions and contributing to the Cosmos open-source community by creating a resilient and robust decentralized VPN and allowing you to create your own decentralized and distributed VPN network.
The Sentinel Network hosts open-source distributed and decentralized applications that provide users with assurance that their session information is not being logged, their communication is not being stored, and that not even the creator of the application can view any of their data. Sentinel Network is a network layer that enables a true p2p and decentralized applications and resources marketplace. Sentinel enables anyone to create Public and Private networks that provide access to both free and incentivized, and also payment method agnostic (pre-paid/escrow/post-paid) services (dApps) & distributed resources, enabling its clients to become both producers and consumers in the network.
We spoke to Dan about dVPN, and:
- What is Exidio and Sentinel?
- How do decentralized VPNs work?
- The DVPN token
- Liquidity in a project
- PR and marketing in a project
- Memology and the BlueFrenGang
- Content: is it good or bad?
- Web3 and frontend
- VPN as a neutral technology
- Can web3 change the world?
- Who can be the face of a crypto brand?
- Daily motivational resources
If you like what we do at Citizen Cosmos:
- Stake with Citizen Cosmos validator
- Help support the project via Gitcoin Grants
- Listen to the YouTube version
- Read our blog
- Check out our GitHub
- Join our Telegram
- Follow us on Twitter
- Sign up to the RSS feed