This episode of the #citizencosmos podcast features Pedro Co- Founder of Wallet Connect a Dapp that enables wallets and apps to securely connect and interact.
On there website they discribe themselves as an open source protocol for connecting decentralised applications to mobile wallets with QR code scanning or deep linking.
We spoke to Pedro about Wallet Connect and:
- - The darkside of fintech.
- - Pedro's participation in the hackathon where Cosmwasm won.
- - Are there connections between physics, sociology, and web3?
- - What is considered a crypto wallet?
- - Focusing on mobile dapps vs desktop dapps.
- - How does wallet connect help the industry move forward?
- - How will account abstraction as proposed by Vitalik Buterin improve web3?
- - Should the developers take responsibility for the user's errors?
- - The balance between what needs to be on or off chain.
- - Should everything be decentralized?
- - The cost to decentralize vs the benefits it brings
- - How do we get people with older technology to web3?
If you like what we do at Citizen Cosmos:
- - Stake with Citizen Cosmos validator
- - Help support the project via Gitcoin Grants
- - Listen to the YouTube version
- - Read our blog
- - Check out our GitHub
- - Join our Telegram
- - Follow us on Twitter
- - Sign up to the RSS feed