In this episode we talk to Konstantin Lomashuk, the founder of P2P, a secure, non-custodial staking service for your cryptocurrency.
P2P validator provides highly-secure, non-custodial staking infrastructure for your portfolio optimization and guarantees a successful staking experience. P2P is one of the largest validators across the POS blockchain space, validating such networks as Cosmos, Polkadot, Solana, etc.
We spoke to Konstantin about liquid staking, and:
- Custodial and non-custodial validation
- Building unicorn projects
- Distribution of voting power
- Timing and team quality. The 2 necessary components for a projects success
- Hiring people with the same values
- Experiments in the blockchain space
- Interoperability and security
- Failures and mistakes
- Challenges of remote work
The projects and people that have been mentioned in this episode:
| Tendermint | Cosmos | P2P | Ethereum | Tezos | IBC | Dfinity | Solana | Polkadot | Binance | Lido.fi | Kraken | Maker | Commun | Certus.one | Stakefish | Staking Facilities | A16Z | Sushiswap | Uniswap | Ethermint | Zaki Manian | Aragon | Kava | Terra | Regen Network | Swarm | The LAO | Vasiliy Shapovalov |
If you like what we do at Citizen Cosmos: