In this episode, we talk to Jacob Gadikian, the founder of Notional Labs, validating various networks in the Cosmos ecosystem.
Notional uses in-house hardware. Validating outside the cloud increases decentralization and dramatically improves epoch time. As a validator and software developer, Notional performs IBC relayers to support the interchain and provides services for various chains in Cosmos Ecosystem, from RPC, gRPC, WebSocket and API to snapshot service uptime monitor status.
We spoke to Jacob about validating, and:
- How Notional Labs took off
- Sand and trucks
- The first server of Notion
- How to relay properly
- IBC & Dexes
- CosmWasm integration & governance
- What keeps Jacob moving forward
- China & the great firewall
- Gaining trust & Jacob’s motivation