In this episode we talk to Hashoshi, a popular, crypto-focused, YouTube blogger.
Hashoshi is focused on cutting through the hype and providing accessible, free education about blockchain, cryptocurrency, & emerging technology. His channel can help you equip yourself with the knowledge you need as an investor, enthusiast, or even as a career blockchain professional. Learn how the latest cryptocurrency platforms work and master the ins-and-outs of blockchain technology, find product reviews & tutorials and more.
We spoke to Hashohi about the web3, interoperability, and:
- How to become a popular YouTuber
- 2 steps to analyzing any crypto asset
- Navigating around an overflow of information
- Blockchain minimalism
- The web3 evolution
- What is the TCP/IP of blockchain
- Trustless bridging
- BTC/ETH climate
- What coffee one needs to make a popular vlog
The projects and people that have been mentioned in this episode:
If you like what we do at Citizen Cosmos: