In this episode, we talk to Ivan Shumkov and Samuel Westrich, developers of Dash Core Group (DCG) working on Tenderdash.
Dash has developed a consensus, which is a fork of Tendermint - Tenderdash. Tenderdash handles state transition ordering, block creation and network communications to the platform, while the Dash Platform Protocol ensures the consistency and integrity of the data itself.
We spoke to Ivan & Sam about Tenderdash, and:
- Latest developing updates & block execution
- Efficiency of centralization & decentralization.
- Team management & pull request for tendermint
- Commits & aggregate signature
- Bridges & chain security
- Merkle tree & inflationary bag
- Probably sale week
- Tornado cash & quantum computers
- Hashes & signatures
- Hacks & web3 APIs
- Latest inspirations
If you like what we do at Citizen Cosmos:
- Stake with Citizen Cosmos validator
- Help support the project via Gitcoin Grants
- Listen to the YouTube version
- Read our blog
- Check out our GitHub
- Join our Telegram
- Follow us on Twitter
- Sign up to the RSS feed